UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation is the successful combination of 35 years of insulation experience and a revolutionary patented manufacturing process that has created a superior and safe product.
UltraTouch is made from high quality natural fibers. These fibers contain inherent qualities that provide for extremely effective sound absorption and maximum thermal performance. UltraTouch DOES NOT ITCH and is very easy to handle and work with.
UltraTouch contains no chemical irritants and requires no warning labels compared to other traditional products. There are no VOC concerns when using UltraTouch, as it is safe for you and the environment.
UltraTouch is also a Class-A Building Product and meets the highest ASTM testing standards for fire and smoke ratings, fungi resistance and corrosiveness.
UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation contains 90% post-consumer recycled natural fibers making it an ideal choice for anyone looking to use a high quality sustainable building material.
By installing UltraTouch, you are making both your building and the environment a safer place to live, work, and enjoy.
- UltraTouch does not itch and is easy to handle.
- UltraTouch is manufactured in oversized widths to ensure a tight friction fit and fill capacity.
- UltraTouch provides maximum R-value performance.
- UltraTouch is a Class-A Building material that meets or exceeds ASTM testing for both commercial and residential batt insulation.
- The UltraTouch patented proprietary process treats each individual fiber with a boron-based fire retardant. This treatment not only acts as a superior fire retardant but also impedes the growth of fungus, mold, and resists pests.
- UltraTouch's patented manufacturing technology creates a three dimensional infrastructure that traps, isolates and controls sound waves.
- UltraTouch offers an extremely high Noise Reduction Coefficient to effectively reduce airborne sound transmission including traffic, airplanes, radios, television, and conversation.
- UltraTouch contains no chemical irritants and requires no carcinogenic warning labels compared to other traditional insulation products.
- UltraTouch contains no harmful airborne particulates eliminating health concerns regarding particulates in the surrounding environment.
- UltraTouch contains an EPA registered fungal inhibitor to actively resist the growth of mold, fungi and bacteria.
- UltraTouch recently passed the extremely stringent Environmental Specification 1350 Indoor Air Pollutant testing used for California Public Schools.
- UltraTouch consists almost entirely of natural denim and cotton fibers that are 100% recyclable, reducing landfill waste. The denim and cotton are also 90% Post-Consumer recycled content.
- UltraTouch requires a minimal amount of energy to manufacture aiding the environment with energy conservation and reduction in pollution compared to other types of traditional insulation.
|UltraTouch Insulation: Sound Transmission Loss - ASTM E90
||Sq. Ft./ Bundle
||Class A Material
SGS U.S. Testing Company Inc.
ASTM E 84, Flame Spread Index
Flame Spread Index = 5
Smoked Developed Value = 35